檔案狀態:    住戶編號:1964501
 somebody 的日記本
快速選單
到我的日記本
看他的最新日記
加入我的收藏
瀏覽我的收藏
正能量 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 聰明的自私
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵  檢舉
篇名: 敬啟者
作者: somebody 日期: 2023.05.28  天氣:  心情:
To Whom It May Concern...........from Duran Duran wedding album ,Mr. Bones就是說這個敬啟者,可以代表很多 小至個人 大至國家,蠻喜歡的一首音樂

親愛的骨頭先生,我受夠了
Dear Mr. Bones, I ve had enough

你可以試試,把我們拉下來
You can try, to pull us down

用你的細尖黃鼠狼的東西
With your pinstipe weasle stuff

但消息在這個鎮上流傳
But word travels in this town

(我不會提及你)
(I wouldn t write home about you)

(沒有你我們會更好,沒有你)
(We re better off without you, without you)

骨頭先生
Mr. Bones

有些人,以別人的煩惱為食
Some people, feed on other people s troubles

有些人,打別人的肉
Some people, beat on other people s meat

有些人,想讓我們流血
Some people, want to bleed us dry and

有些人…… 要讓你站不起來了
Some people...Gonna down on your feet.

(有些人..)
(Some people..)

你說“男孩,我會給你更多,
You said "Boy s I ll get you more,

但你必須按小時付錢給我”。
But you have gotta pay me by the hour".

不管怎樣,你只是另一個無聊的人
Anyways you are just another bore

誰相信他是一個超級大國。
Who believes he s a superpower.

當你談論忠誠度時(我不會提及你)
When you talk about loyalty (I wouldn t write home about you)

我只是希望你意識到
I just hope you realize

Since you ate my roalities (沒有你會更好)
Since you ate my roalities (Were better off without you)

沒有你。
Without you.

骨頭先生,
Mr. Bones,

這是再見,以後再說。
This is goodbye and such hereinafter shall be reffered.

儘管有或前述聲明不受歡迎。
Notwithstanding or foregoing statements unpreferred.

不要聲稱你明白 -
Don t claim you understand -

當你一個字都沒聽到時,一隻膽小的鳥。
When you ve not heard a single word, a dicky bird.

有些人,以別人的煩惱為食
Some people, feed on other people s troubles

有些人,打別人的肉
Some people, beat on other people s meat

有些人,想讓我們流血
Some people, want to bleed us dry and

有些人……要讓你站不起來了。
Some people...Gonna down on your feet.
標籤:
瀏覽次數:172    人氣指數:1572    累積鼓勵:70
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵 檢舉
給本文愛的鼓勵:  最新愛的鼓勵
正能量 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 聰明的自私
 
給我們一個讚!