檔案狀態:    住戶編號:2279379
 X 的日記本
快速選單
到我的日記本
看他的最新日記
加入我的收藏
瀏覽我的收藏
希望你在這 《前一篇 回他的日記本 後一篇》 心存相信
 切換閱讀模式 給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵  檢舉
篇名: 早該拒絕
作者: X 日期: 2012.07.21  天氣:  心情:


Taylor Swift-Should've Said No(早該拒絕)

 

It's strange to think the songs we used to sing
回想起我們曾一起唱過的歌 感覺好陌生

The smiles, the flowers, everything is gone 
那些笑語如嫣的往事 全都不在了

Yesterday I found out about you
昨天我發現你所做過的好事

Even now just looking at you feels wrong 
就算我們現在面對面 那感覺早已不對了

You say that you'd take it all back, given one chance
你說 你要收回這一切 再給你一次機會吧

It was a moment of weakness and you said yes...
那只是一時糊塗 才會答應的


[Chorus]


You should've said no
 
你應該拒絕的

You should've gone home 
你應該回家的

You should've thought twice before you let it all go 
你應該三思而後行 在你讓這一切都結束之前

You should've know that word 

你應該知道那句話

but what you did with her
你跟她做過的事

Would get back to me...
遲早會被我發現的...

And I should've been there, in the back of your mind
我應該是一直在你的腦海裡

I shouldn't be asking myself why 

而非在這裡自問自答

You shouldn't be begging for forgiveness at my feet...
而你也不應該跪在我腳邊求我原諒

You should've said no
你早該拒絕的

Baby and you might still have me
那樣的話 寶貝 我還會在你身邊




You can see that I've been crying 
你看看 我一直哭

And baby you know all the right things to say
寶貝 你知道自己該說些什麼

But do you honestly expect me to believe 
但你真的以為我還會相信

We could ever be the same... 
我們能像從前那樣...

You say that the past is the past, you need one chance
你說 過去的就過去了 再給你一次機會吧

It was a moment of weakness and you said yes...
那只是一時糊塗 才會答應的




[Repeat Chorus] 




I can't resist
我無法忍耐

before you go, tell me this
在你走之前 請告訴我

Was it worth it ?
這樣值得嗎?

Was she worth this ?
她值得你這麼做嗎?

No... no no no...
不... 不不不...


 

標籤:
瀏覽次數:91    人氣指數:1491    累積鼓勵:70
 切換閱讀模式 給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵 檢舉
給本文愛的鼓勵:  最新愛的鼓勵
希望你在這 《前一篇 回他的日記本 後一篇》 心存相信
 
給我們一個讚!