This guy is 72 years old and loves to fish.
這傢伙72歲,喜歡釣魚。
He was sitting in his boat the other day when he heard a voice say, "Pick me up."
最近他坐在他的船上,聽到一個聲音說:「接我上船。」
He looked around and couldn't see any one..
他環顧四周,並沒有看到任何一個人..
He thought he was dreaming when he heard the voice say again, "Pick me up."
當他再次聽到聲音說「接我上船」他還以為在做夢。
He looked in the water and there, floating on the top, was a frog.
他看到水的那邊,水面漂浮著一隻青蛙。
The man said, "Are you talking to me?"
該名男子說「你跟我說話嗎?」
The frog said, "Yes, I'm talking to you. Pick me up then, kiss me and I'll turn into the most beautiful woman you have ever seen. I'll make sure that all your friends are envious and jealous because I will be your bride!"
青蛙說:「是的,我跟你說話。接我上船,然後吻我,我馬上變成你見過最美麗的女人。我將使你的所有朋友羨慕和嫉妒,因為我將是你的新娘!」
The man looked at the frog for a short time, reached over, picked it up carefully, and placed it in his front breast poc! ke! t.
該名男子看了一下青蛙,伸手夠到了,小心接上船來,將牠放在前胸口袋中。
Then the frog said, "What, are you nuts? Didn't you hear what I said? I said kiss me and I will be your beautiful bride."
然後青蛙說:「什麼,你是傻瓜嗎?沒聽到我說的?我說吻我,我將是你美麗的新娘。」
He opened his pocket, looked at the frog and said,
"No, at my age I'd rather have a talking frog."
他打開口袋,看著青蛙說「不,在我這個年齡,我寧願有一隻說話的青蛙。」
With age comes wisdom.
隨著年齡而增長的是智慧。